Project and Fundraising Co-ordinator Vacancy @ Cinemagic (Belfast)
Deadline: 23rd June 2012
Appointment will be on the basis of a contract until June 2013 with the possibility of an extension beyond this period.
Cinemagic is currently looking to recruit a Project and Fundraising Co-ordinator to deliver a project for the International Fund for Ireland under the Sharing in Education programme in schools throughout Northern Ireland and to assist with other Cinemagic projects and fundraising.
Project and Fundraising Co-ordinator Responsibilities
Responsibility for the “Reel Frontiers” Project funded by the International Fund for Ireland under the Sharing in Education Programme.
Responsible for co-ordinating and organising logistics and finance for one of Cinemagic’s key projects which has been funded by the IFI. This will involve liaising with schools on a daily basis, booking industry professionals, advising on the curriculum and evaluation, preparing all financial records and ensuring the project is run effectively to deliver a high standard of outcomes.
Responsible for developing new aspects of the IFI project and building new contacts within the education industry, to agreed performance targets, budgets and timescales.
Required to work closely with customers, contractors and other teams to ensure successful integration of all targets.
Be highly motivated and have the ability to drive and lead others.
Responsible for securing an agreed target of fundraising.
- Experience in dealing with schools and the educational curriculum
- Evidence of project management and finance
- Experience in dealing with externally funded projects and dealing with Funders
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in Event management
- Experience in PR, competent in writing press releases and dealing with media
- Track record in Fundraising and Sponsorship
- Basic accountancy knowledge
- Working knowledge of all database management and Microsoft office
- Experience of delivering presentations
- Full driving licence & access to a vehicle essential
- Knowledge of film industry
- Experience of working on a community relations/reconciliation project/project