Copywriter Vacancy @ Engage (London)
Deadline: 26th August 2012
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000
Engage are looking for a copywriter to join their inhouse content team to help create powerful employee communications.
Ideal Experience Mix
- At least two years’ experience in an editorial, copywriting or communications role
- Graduate level or journalism qualification or proven equivalent professional experience
Ideal Skill Mix
As part of our tight-knit content team you’ll be producing regular employee communications for our clients, as well as content for one-off projects.
Our writers work alongside our design studio, digital team and consultants to produce the strategy, messaging and content for a wealth of different projects from client intranets and social business channels, to employee branding, news microsites and staff publications.
Your ideal skill mix includes:
- Ability to liaise with, and advise, clients about all forms of content
- Detail and quality focused while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to produce sparkling long and short copy
- Possess some conceptual ability and be keen to develop this
- Ability to write for different audiences, from CEO to grass roots level
- Ability to develop great ideas and copy from limited information
- Proactive approach and problem solver, with tenacity and maturity to cope with change
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and teamworking skills
- Understanding of digital communication trends, online content formats and social media
- Commitment to continuous professional improvement
- Computer literate
Key personal attributes
- Effective communicator
- Good time management skills
- Proactive and posattitude
What you will get from us
- We can provide challenge and variety
- We'll balance space and support
- Lots of freedom to get on and do things your way
- But plenty of help if and when you want it
And provide mentoring and professional development; to help develop further your own understanding of research and analytics, brand engagement, social marketing, social media.
Benefits include: a pension scheme with matched contributions, personal development planning, flexible working, 25 days of annual leave per year and your birthday off.
To apply for this role, visit the Engage Group website.