Graphic Designer Vacancy @ Dundee University Students' Association (Dundee)
Deadline: 10th August 2012
Salary: £16,831.81 up to £20,065.91
Dundee University Students’ Association requires a Graphic Designer to join our Events and Marketing team.
You must have:
• a relevant degree or equivalent experience
• the ability to work well under pressure
• excellent organisational, interpersonal and practical skills
• excellent IT skills, including the Adobe Creative Suite packages
• a flair for creative design
• originality, ingenuity, communications skills, attention to detail, enthusiasm, self-motivation.
• an understanding of the student market
And ideally also:
• experience of a range of industry standard design software
• the ability to influence people
• previous involvement in marketing
The position is full-time and will require a flexible approach to working to reflect our variable commitments. In return we offer flexible working arrangements, the opportunity to work within a lively and enthusiastic environment, with the potential for training and development.
Please refer to the application pack for full details before submitting a CV and portfolio of 4 relevant pieces of work.