Deadline: 20th July 2012
If you are a focused, bright, self-motivated, creative problem-solver, joining The Pokémon Company International (TPCi) is a great opportunity to work with a solid brand in an innovative environment. By joining TPCi, you will become part of a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic people who enjoy the benefits of working for the fastest-growing global organization in the kids’ entertainment industry. Our people set us apart from many organizations. And thus, WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE. If you think the same way and this sounds like the environment in which you thrive, join The Pokémon Company International! Be part of the winning team and lead the way to a exciting, engaging future for both yourself and our worldwide audience of players and collectors.
This role will involve working with the Manager, Media Production in coordinating media assets and delivery across multiple countries, interfacing with TV production partners and broadcasters, coordination of delivery schedules and acting as media point person between US and UK offices. Will receive and deliver assets for both internal and external communications and coordinate the communication process. Facilitate improved communications between US and UK offices and media partners. Will be responsible for assisting the Media Production Manager in working with other media-based project management/coordination work based on business needs.
• Coordinate internal approval and/or development of all localized assets each region, including scripts, voice talent, art assets, music, etc., by working with dubbing studios, internal brand team, and others.
• Ensure asset receipt and delivery for animation production assets, coordinating with SDI Media and production contacts and broadcasters across Europe and Latin America.
• Coordinate production and delivery schedules across multiple territories; ensure all parties follow set schedules.
• Prepare, update, and disseminate reference documents, including music cue sheets, international broadcast schedules, glossaries and other databases.
• Maintain quality control over all localized assets delivered to the broadcasters, including confirmation that localized assets meet internal approval, abide by broadcast standards for each region, and conform to individual delivery specs for each region.
• Partner with the Media Producer to optimize and simplify process as they are developed with a focus on continual improvement.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Fluency in multiple European languages is a plus.
• Knowledge of potential localization issues and cross cultural awareness.
• Time management skills and ability to organize work effectively.
• Ability to handle a variety of assignments, balance priorities and meet deadliness is essential.
• Ability to work both independently and work as part of a team.
• Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must be able to travel domestic and internationally.
• Operate at a level to do what it takes to get the job done.
Please apply directly online by clicking here